MAKE UP PLAY : Neko Cat MakeUp Transformation

Hello !!
My very first post in January and also 2014 !! ^^

Happy new year !! <3 #hugs

i always happy to play with my makeup and make makeup transformation :D

Today, my makeup's theme is neko cat 
do you know neko ??
Cat in Japan is called Neko =3
so, i want make neko anime cosplay at this time 




i don't have any costume .__. 
so, i use my photoshop XD hahaha
how? not too bad isn't it ? :D *too creative or too stingy*

And this is the step :

Start from bare face, you know my bare face in my makeup transformation before. 



1. use your very striking softlens, blue or green. i don't have any green softlens, so i use my Eos Sweetheart Blue ( reviews here )

2. Use Eye Primer and bb cream 

3. Then, draw use white pencil brow in the lower of your eyes, yes, in the eye bags. I don't have white pencil brow, so i use white eyeshadow XD lol

4. Use Brown eyeshadow in the upper of your eyes, in the lower of eyebrow

5. Then, draw cat eyes using eyeliner. 

6. And this is the hardest part i ever did !! i failed 15 more times ==" 
Draw a line using eyeliner from your cat eyes like the picture, it must thin, but don't too thin, mine too thin :S

7. Bold your eyebrow using black pencil brow

8. Draw cat whiskers using black pencil brow

FINISH









i remember i have one cat costume in my wardrobe
but i still don't have cat paws, ears, and tail. *need sponsor* 
kkk~ XD

That's it all ^^
Thank you for reading !
Keep XoXo~ <3

Bagikan Yuk :




Artikel Terkait:

2 comments:

- Mango Tran said...

You look really adorable :) Digging your hair ♥
Just followed you on GFC!

Love,
sunnysidetoday.blogspot.com

Sally Melinda said...

Thank you dear, i've followed you back ^^

Post a Comment