FACE PAINTING : Wild Feminine and Music Note

hello readers >.<


sorry, i've been missing for 2 weeks



i promise after i done my National exam, i will make many makeup play.

tomorrow my first day "Pemantapan" for National exam, so i'm gonna study after i write this XD



what do you think ? :D

left : Wild Feminine 
Right : Music note

i know the music note is so weird ><
no matter lah ya XD #ehh

so, i use SLEEK MAKE UP palette
last month, ci Icel told me to saw sleek website.
there's a big discount for christmast and new year.
she told me, if I want to buy one so we can get free shipping. I also ask my friend, Stephanie to buy one :D

This is what i've got :



*review soon*

Then, i do my eyes makeup

1. Wild Feminine





i don't know why i called this one is wild feminine, maybe wild is about the color which is so brave and then i think the wing is so feminine XD 

2. Music Note


did you see?
the key note on the right is blur :|
i think i should buy eyeliner pencil


Thank you for reading :D
keep XoXo~

Bagikan Yuk :




Artikel Terkait:

0 comments:

Post a Comment