My Hair Journey [ Light Brown - Highlight Blonde ]

Helloooo..

Welcome back with me in this post.

Now, i'm gonna tell you a story about my hair journey

Well, it was on December. 

It's so so late post, but i will keep tell the story XD


As you can see my natural hair was so Black ! Really !

The color i kinda want is Blonde, that was really so hard to be Blonde.

I need more effort XD and my hair must be really strong to be dyed over and over >___<

The last time i dyed my hair, you can read my post about my first hair dye here.

And after 2 months, it became like this. 


( Ignore my nose XD )


As you can see from the picture that my hair was growing 4 - 5 cm.

I need something to cover up my hair

So, 1 month before it, i went to Cosmetics store behind Istana Plaza in Bandung.

I asked the seller to gave me Blonde Hair dye.

She recommended this one : L'oreal Majilift and 9% Cream Developer.


And this is the result :





The impact of dye your hair is your hair become so dry !

My hair was damaged.

I do many hair treatment but it doesn't work.

Maybe you have to think about the impact before you dye your hair :(

And you know what? 5 weeks after it, i dye my hair AGAIN with feves hair color :'(

Because of my friend, she won't dye her hair except i dye my hair too :'(

MY HAIR WAS REALLY REALLY DRY :(( I'M SO SAD 

It become like "sapu ijuk" :')

To be continued...............


Keep reading my blog
Thank you !
Love,
Sally


Bagikan Yuk :




Artikel Terkait:

1 comments:

Just a blogger said...

Ahahaha... Sapu ijuk. That term made me lol :))) Majilift-nya warna apa? Aku pake warna 12.3, peroxide 9%, tanpa bleaching, warnanya keluar di bwh cahaya aja. And yes, habis itu rambutnya jd kering di bbrp tempat hiks.... Btw salam kenal :)

Post a Comment