HAIR JOURNEY : L'oreal Majiblond and Sasha Bleaching Hair

I haven't post anything since May >__<

Because i'm on holiday, maybe i'm gonna write many post hihihi

It's about my hair (AGAIN) 

As you know, i always like to do an experiment to my hair :') although, i know that my hair was so so dry..

I love being blonde. 

I never bleach my hair before because i was afraid.

But, that time, i brave my self to bleach my hair! *yolo*


This is my Hair before bleaching :




 
My black roots started to grow that time. 

This is what i used :

 For bleaching, i used sasha and for the hair dye i use L'oreal Majiblond.

I love L'oreal. 
I almost always use L'oreal for Hair dye. Trusted !

The content of Sasha :

After Mixed :
And This is L'oreal Majiblond after mixed with 1,5 bottle of water oxidant.
You have to know that 2 bottle of water oxidant same with 1 Hair Dye cream. 
But, for good result, i only mixed it with 1,5 bottle of water oxidant. (i asked salon)

In progress :
(Please, Ignore my face because it was not in a good condition XD)

AND THIS IS THE RESULT :
(FINALLY, I GET BLONDE HAIR *hallelujah*)




Final Result : I love it because it was blonde. but my boyfriend (ex) hates it, so i have to change it soon.
To be Continued ..
Thanks for reading
Good news for you, i updated my Blog's songs ^_^
Enjoy it !

Bagikan Yuk :




Artikel Terkait:

0 comments:

Post a Comment