[Review] : L'oreal Excellent Creme in Ash Mahogany

At 4 June 2015, i dye my hair once again.

Because my previous hair color was too blonde.

I decided to dye my hair with something like Dark Brown color, so i went to bought the hair dye.

So many type of number in the store but, i choose this one.

L'oreal Excellent Creme in Ash Mahogany [4.15]




and this is, My Previous Hair color :


The content of L'oreal Excellent Creme :
 all you have to do is follow the step which is in the inside of the box.
And, oh yeah and there's also a pair of gloves in the inside the folded instruction.

After you mix it, change the top of the bottle with the comb, and you're ready to dye your hair.

This is the result of this product :
[SPAM]









I love this color, it makes me look more Chinese XD.
My friends told me that it is looks suits for me than my previous hair color.
What do you think? Kindly comment ^^
Have a nice day!
Bagikan Yuk :




Artikel Terkait:

5 comments:

Turis Cantik said...

bagus dan natural banget ya jadinya di rambut mu ;)

piccha said...

Cocok jadi lebih imut, dengan warna ini.
Btw salam kenal beauty blogger Bandung juga <3

impiccha.com

Sally Melinda said...

thank you all ^^

salam kenal semua

Just a blogger said...

Imutan yg pas masih blonde ah kl mnrtku.. Hehe lam kenal. Itu blonde yg hsl dr bleaching sasha & cat pake majiblond? Bagus bisa ashy gitu, gak brassy...

zannamabus said...

TINI POKER SIZZEZEZ (TINI POKER TINI - TITIA
TINI titanium tv apk POKER babyliss pro nano titanium hair dryer TINI - TITIA STREET, guy tang titanium toner Germany - 01001 9041614 - ZECHZEZ GmbH. TINI POKER TINI. TINI titanium wood stove POKER properties of titanium TINI - TITIA STREET. TINI POKER TINI.

Post a Comment