My experience in Photo Session

hello guys ^^

Today i'm not gonna reviews anything, just want to share about my photo session experience 

my last photo session was in taman lalu lintas in sumatra roadway, Bandung :D 

Photo Session 1 :
i took this one with my best friend, Laura (and her boyfriend)
in Asia Afrika roadway, Merdeka building in Bandung
i didn't make any appointment with Laura, but our costume color matched XD black and black *lol*



Photo Session 2 : 
This is my second phoset hahaha :D 
i never thought that BragaCity is a beautiful places for phoset
But , i must pay about 350k =.=" it's so expensive
Then we decided to have a lunch in the kiosk, and take many photos secretly hahaha #lol


Photo Session 3 :
So, this is its story.
my school have a year book named kulasentana, every class must give their photo to counseling teacher (maybe, but i forgot this one).
so, my class :D that time is 11B and science class (proud of it *loh* #plak)
decided to took a phoset in new art museum (forgot the roadway)
actually, it had been taken before in braga :| 
but i don't really likes my photo in braga, it makes me feel so fat :| *ehem* 
i likes this one :D so i choose it for kulasentana book year hahaha ^^ 
(sorry for ruin your eyes >< *lol*)


Photo Session 4 :
This one was very special story !
place where blackberry of mine fall into the sea .___. then, it totally damaged when i'm home (so sad, i know =3)
my fourth phoset was in Tangerang ! yayyy!!
exactly, Bokor Island in Tangerang :D hahaha
when i was enjoying my holiday in July 2013, Laura asked me to visit her another house in Tangerang.
i agreed about it, because i've visited her house before.
her dad is Germany =3 and has a house with big ship for fishing :D 
She told me that at the second day, we would go to the Bokor Island with ship.
haha, this is some photo of me in the ship 


from left to right :
Joseph (Laura's brother), ALSO Joseph ==" *lol* (laura's boyfriend), Me, and Laura
 this one is my favorite ! Look at that SEA ! wohooo! i'm freedom !


Jump Jump Jump XD ! 
i love this one, then i make it like tumblr quote XD hahaha lol

like this 

                                                         i think this one is my favorite

Then it happened, my swimming goggles disappear, i reflected put my phone in the safety buoys and help Laura looking for my swimming goggles.
i dropped into the sea to swam, i didn't mind that my phone is still in my safety buoys *okesip*
lucky *just a little bit* my swimming goggles was found !
but, my phone exposed to salt water, and totally damaged =="
i confused how to tell my mum, and how to get the new one.
when i'm home, my mom got angry. 
But, she promised to bought me the new one. 
Lucky me, i have aunt that wanted to sold her phone. 
and guess what? her phone has a same type with me!!
Finally, she gave it to me ^^ hehehehe :P

Photo session 5 : 
Still unforgettable memories.
This one was very special, my friend, Jessica joined me and laura for this phoset
it was on August
yes, moslem month and they're all fasting.
Our appointments at 9 am, but we're very late =.=
at 3 pm, we just have done our make up ! =__= so outrageous, right? .__.
and then when we arrived, the museum had to closed because of this moslem month  :S 
damn it =.=
But, no matter lah ya :D we still took some photos before moved

From left to the right :
Laura, Jessica, and me =3

Then we moved to another place, we choose "Nyonya rumah" restaurant, and also for have a dinner kkk XD
this is what we ordered
My food looks most delicious #ehh 

And the last, Photo Session 6 :
there's nothing special, but we did it in "Taman Lalu Lintas" on sumatra roadway, Bandung. 
i thought that this place is just for a child .__.
but, still confident to took some photos XDD lol
TamanLaluLintas like lembang =3 
there's a train rail, also swimming pool ! wow, i never thought that taman lalu lintas is a big places until i visited it :S
so cool, huh ?

lol face hahaha :P

still confident XD                             this one is my favorite

i think we did a diorama photo =3            aw, i love this one  


it looks natural                            i also love this one too, 
                                                    it looks natural, but i'm fat *lol*




hahaha, cool isn't it ? :D 
okay, that's my experience in photosession 
gonna reviews make up tutorial later ^^
Thank you for reading 
Keep XoXo~
Bagikan Yuk :




Artikel Terkait:

1 comments:

M + K said...

looks like you had a fun time taking photos! And that food really looks delicious!

http://mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/

Post a Comment