90 Gourmet Bandung

So, 1 month ago.

My brother ask me if i want to went to restaurant with him.

Actually he is not my brother but i assume him as my brother.

He asked me some restaurant but the one i wanna try is 90 gourmet in Riau, Bandung.

It was a beautiful and luxurious place for eat.

As well as food, they sell many luxurious food from Western, Japan, and also Korean !


Here's some picture :



 source : google.com

I have eaten before went to that restaurant, so i can't eat much.

we order 5 kinds of food.
But the service was a little bit long time.


The first one is salmon maki sushi.
A sushi with avocado and cucumber contents, and sprinkled with fish eggs


At the left top is smoked beef, i forgot the name but it was so delicious smoked beef !
The seasoning of the meat was very pronounced on my tongue.
At the right top is raw squid XD it was such a unique flavor, it has chewy texture like jelly.
And at the bottom of the picture is my drink, it has lychee and mint leaf, very delicious drink :9 i really love it. 



This is the last and the best food i've ever try !
It was sushi with such a lot of cheese and mayonnaise XD
It has salmon meat, seaweed, and of course fish egg on the top.

We spent 25$ for that all food. a little bit expensive for me.

My final verdict :
Place 5/5
Service 3.5/5
Food 5/5
Price 3/5

For me, This is recommended restaurant ^^
Thanks for reading 
Have a nice day !
Bagikan Yuk :




Artikel Terkait:

0 comments:

Post a Comment